Get In Touch
We’d Love To Hear From You
Why We Give
The Holy Spirit leads us to give.
I give of my time.
“Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil.”
– Ephesians 5:15-16 (NASB)
I give of my talents.
“Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.”
– 1 Peter 4:10 (NIV)
Text to give.
How to setup.
1. Enter 1-270-208-9598 in the To: line of your cell phone
2. In the message box, enter the amount you wish you give
3. You’ll receive a message that reads: “Please complete this one-time registration to submit your gift.”
4. Click on the link that’s included in the message.
5. You’ll be taken to a “Text to Give – Registration” form to complete with your information which includes your name, address, and debit/credit card number. You will only need to complete this once.
6. Once the above is complete, the message “Your giving was successful” will be sent to you via text.
7. Save the giving number (1-270-208-9598) in your contacts list as FCP Give.
8. The next time you give, just text the amount to FCP Give. You’ll receive the message: “You’re giving was successful.”
9. If you have problems or questions, please contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 270-443-3110.
SEND US A MESSAGE
Sunday Morning: 10AM
Sunday Morning Adult Service: 10AM
Sunday Morning Children’s Service: 10AM
Faith Kidz: 1st – 6th grade
Movers & Shakers: 3 years to kindergarten
Nursery & Toddlers: Infant to 2 years
Kingdom Kidz: Special needs of all ages
First Saturday Prayer Service: 6PM
– Youth attend prayer service
Regular Wednesday nights:
Infant – Kindergarten
Faith Kidz (1st-5th)
Movers & Shakers Room
Youth Service (6th-12th)
Paducah, KY 42001
Tuesday – Thursday
9am – 3pm
Faith Center Paducah
Paducah, KY 42001
Awaken and Equip
Faith Center exists to awaken people to a life-giving relationship with Jesus Christ and membership in the church family and equip them to fulfill their God-given purpose of maturity in Christ, ministry in the church body and missional living in the world.